Grunwerg unveiled its Autumn Collection of Premier Kitchen Knives at Le Gavroche!
Monday, 14 September 2020
Grunwerg unveiled their Autumn Collection of Premier Kitchen Knives and accessory items to selected trade buyers at Michel Roux's Le Gavroche in Mayfair, on Monday 7th September.
The selection of products shown included:
- Latest additions to the Global 35th Anniversary promotions, including two brand new Limited Edition knives, a 3 piece knife set, 7 piece knife block set, and a 10 piece Chef’s case set.
- New additions to the Global Classic and Ni Series.
- New knives and Gift Boxed Sets in the Kasumi brand.
- New additions, Boxed Sets and Chef’s Sets in the Tamahagane brand.
- New Knife Block Sets and Chef’s Sets from Rockingham Forge, including the child-friendly Safe-D series of knives.
- Sharpening kits and sets comprising whetstones.
- A deluxe series of fine leather Chef’s cases and aprons.
And many other lines.
The event was attended by more than 20 key stockists, as well as representatives of the Media.
A number of orders and commitments were received, and the sum of £10,000 was raised as a charitable contribution for Hospitality Action, which specifically looks after those who are in need as a consequence of the impact of the Pandemic on this sector.